Austin always comes alive when the wildflowers start to bloom. It's time to sit in a field, smell the fresh air and dream up multiple floral outfits of course!!! Here we have a few special pieces that embody this special season. It won't be long before our cool breezy evenings are over and hot summer nights are upon us!
To purchase, please call 512.524.1271, email email@example.com or come in to purchase! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
1. Hawaii 5-0 time. It's the perfect easy breezy spaghetti strap dress with kick pleat at the bottom for added OOMPH. Plus this pattern cant be beat! You can dream up being on the beach drinking a piñata colada in this bad boy. Labeled a Small....bust is 33", hips are 42", length is 50", and it's $38.
2. Prints always attract me to a piece and this bright orange floral number is a sweet 60s dress with a print that just brights up a room. Sleeveless is great for the hot weather and the buttons are woven and textured! Bust is 38", waist is 36", hips are 40" and it's $38.
3. I'm in LOVE with this print. The colors on it are so amazingly beautiful!!!!!! I can only picture the original owner of this wearing it around the house, drinking a cocktail, while her hair sets. Amazing!!!
4. Another fabulous print, this is a classic dress in perfect condition. It has a zip closure on the side and a beautiful set of buttons that go up the front. The cut of the neck and arm is really flattering and it also comes with a sash to cinch in the waist. Bust is 32", waist is 24", length from shoulder is 39" and it's $78.
5. It's almost the end of sweater time, I know. But this one is just so super special! I'm a big fan of prints on sweaters instead of having a pattern woven in. These colors also just brighten up an outfit. Check it. No label but it's probably a size Medium, bust is 36", length from shoulder is 25" and it's $28.
6. Pattern clash! Stripes with florals always works in my books. Here we have a simple button down shirt with emerald green and white stripes mixed with painterly florals. When you roll the sleeve up it even has a little lace detail! Probably a size Medium, bust is 42", length is 24" and it's a thrifty $15.