Check out a few of the new items now at the store!! If you're interested in any of these pieces, please call the store at 512.524.1271, email Jill@friendsaustin.com or come in to purchase!!
1. WELCOME TO JAMS WORLD!! I love a good Jams World dress. Great patterns, easy silhouettes, and breathable fabrics that are perfect for Summer. Here we have a colorful floral print in a size M, 36" bust, 32" waist, 37" hips, and 35" length - $38.
2. Call me crazy but I love floral prints and the colors in this shirt are AMAZE! This used to be a dress but was cut into a shorter shirt (meant to fit a little loose). Hem left unfinished on purpose. 42" bust, 19" length - $18.
3. Continuing with this lime green theme, these shorts are a perfect color complement to your Spring wardrobe. Bill Blass jeans, labeled a size 8, 31" waist - $35.
4. Who doesn't love leopard print?? Combine that with a bodysuit and you had me at hello. Imagine what amazingness you could combine this with!!! Ahhh the pattern combination possibilities. 29" bust, 20" from shoulder to crotch - $20.
5. Another great top is this sleeveless button down with aztec print of fisheees, suns, and markings. 37" bust, 18" length - $25.
6. Crochet madness!!!! It's about to get rull rull hot out thurrr and this piece is perfect to pair with some high waisted shorts or skirt. Strap on a backpack and you're ready for a festival. Halter strap and adjustable back tie closure - $35.
7. Last top we've got is a gorgeous 1940s/50s polkadot top that was also converted from probably a longer dress. Fabric is amazing and I love the added sleeve ruffle and back buttons. Adorbs! Has the slightest discoloration on the front, see picture. 30" bust, 15" length - $45.