So it's full blown summer here in Austin! Time to bust out your favorite dresses and have show some of that newly tanned skin off. Here are a few of our favorite new dresses for you to peruse. If you're interested in any of these, give us a call at 512.524.1271, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or come in to purchase!!!
1. "Starry starry night, paint your palette blue and grey." What a dreamy dress we have here!! I love it as a long dress but I also think someone could cut it short and it would be equally cute. Marked a size M, 38" bust with a straight cut all the way down and 53" length. $38
2. The cutest dress that ever there was. Happy florals, happy colors, and easy to wear. Elastic around the neck, sleeve, and waist so it's comfortable and has an easy breezy drape. Great yellow ribbon detail around the hem as well. Around a 33" bust, around 32" waist, 29" length. $43
3. This casual rainbow in a dress has a handy drawstring waist that can be either worn in the front or the back. Another one that would be also cute cut short. 30" bust, 24" waist (adjustable) and 46" length. $38.
4. I'm in LOOOOOVE with this dress. Hawaiian dresses are so happy. This colorway and pattern are great and I wouldn't change the length. Floor length all the way. And that back flap!!!!! How elegant. Perfect for day and night. 32" bust, 32" waist and 52" length. $55.
5. Missioni for Neiman Marcus, nuff said. What a beauty!!!! I love the colors and patterns in this dress with additional mini flaps of fabric that add dimension. It may be long sleeved but it's extremely lightweight (material not marked). Size is most likely a M, bust is 40", length 45". $125.
6. Last but not least, we've got this glorious jumpsuit. What a fun one it is!!! Awesome buttons and the waistline make the top bustle when on. Also a nice lightweight fabric. 40" bust, 28" waist, 40" length from waist. $45.