Check out some of our latest new vintage items in the store!!! If you're interested in any of these please call us at 512.524, 1271, email email@example.com or come in to purchase!!
1. This gauzy goodness is perfect in the warm summer heat and also great because it's lined! Plus check out that embroidery on the hem! This is a very special dress. Also the waistband is elastic so it can fit multiple sizes. 34" bust, 26" elastic waist, 48" length shoulder to hem. $68
2. I just adore this 60s playsuit. It's got so many things going for it!! First off, the print is sweet. Also it's SKORTS, which is just the best thing ever. I also love the mini turtleneck! It's great for summer and beyond. 34" bust, 31" waist, 36" hips. $48
3. It's sequin city over here!!!!! Jazz up your outfit with this bad boy. It's heavy, but not as heavy as many other sequin jackets i've seen. It has hook and eye closures all the way down and fits like a dream. It lays quite nicely unhooked as well. Fits like a S/M 32" bust, 19" length. $66
4. This piece is so delightfully and daintily sweet. I love the embroidery around the mock turtleneck and around the bottom hem. The fabric is rayon but the rainbow realness makes up for it. 38" bust, 30" waist w/ tie, fits like a Medium. $50
5. Get ready for Fall!! This bad boy is the perfect transitional number. Sleeveless blue velvet dress with a floral upholstery skirt. Dress it down with some boots for daytime or dress it up with some heels for cocktail hour. 36" bust, 28" waist, fits like a Small. $78
6. This naughty little 60s-esque see-through dress is the perfect coverup or make it more demure by adding a thin layer underneath. Made of polyester and spandex, this guy is quite stretchy and comfortable to wear. 26" bust, 30" waist, 23" length. $45